Dell products are developed in such a way so as to support all the operating systems. But there are times when you might face data corruption or loss of data with your Dell device. To handle such situations, Dell has provided with a backup and recovery tool. This tool has been designed so that you can create a backup for your critical data and recover it whenever required.
Data loss can be caused due to attacks by virus or hackers or if you have accidentally deleted your files. Dell Backup and Recovery tool comes handy when you face data loss situation with your Dell device. But the problem arises when the ‘Dell Backup & Recovery’ tool is not working on Windows. To fix this, Dell Support Phone Number can be dialed anytime so that our technicians are able to provide required support to you.
Given below are the methods which can be adapted to fix issues with ‘Dell Backup and Recovery’ tool:
- Dell Backup and Recovery Alternate tool
This software can help you to back up the entire Windows and that too for free. Using this software you can easily restore the files till the last time ‘Dell Backup and Recovery’ was working. To download this alternate tool, you can use the steps given below:
- First, you have to install and run the alternative backup tool.
- Then click the file backup and select the required files that you want to back up.
- Select a location where to want to save the files and then click ‘Proceed’.
- Answer the question asked about creating the backup to an external storage device. You can also contact Dell Phone Number if you are not able to use this tool.
- Repair and fix ‘Dell Backup and Recovery not working’ error
If the above tool doesn’t work for you, you can try fixing the error by checking all the updates and follow the steps given below:
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the Dell Backup and Recovery application.
- Next, you have to update Windows device drivers and this can be done using the ‘Device Manager’. Go to ‘Expand Disk Drivers’ and then right-click on your disk and select ‘Update driver software’.
This is how you can fix the problem with ‘Dell Backup and Recovery’ when it is not working on Windows. You can also contact the tech support team to offer you a helping hand for any issue you have with your Dell device. Call at the Dell Customer Service Number and the tech support team will help you with instant solutions.